The Retina Society Fellowship Research Award and The Raymond R. Margherio Award
Deadline abstract: March 24, 2024
Deadline for manuscript/CV/sponsor letter: April 8, 2024
Current Clinical Fellows of active members of the Retina Society, including those graduating in June 2024, may submit an abstract and manuscript to be considered for either The Retina Society Fellowship Research Award or The Raymond R. Margherio Award for the 2024 Annual Meeting.
The Fellowship Awards are given to one or more Clinical Fellows for outstanding original work in any aspect of vitreoretinal disease including in the clinical, translational, or basic sciences. The research project should represent work conducted during their current clinical vitreoretinal fellowship.
In addition to an abstract that must be submitted by the deadline, applications require a completed manuscript (formatted for journal submission), CV, and letter from Retinal Society sponsor member by April 8.
All submissions will be evaluated by the Awards Committee for both prizes and whose decision will be final.
- Applicant must be a clinical fellow of an active member
- Applicant must be the presenting/senior author on the abstract
- Sponsoring Society member must be in attendance at the meeting
- Original research work to have been completed during the current clinical VR fellowship
- Applicant is responsible for obtaining the sponsoring Society member’s letter of support
- All abstracts must be submitted through the on-line abstract submission system by deadline
- Manuscript style must be suitable for subsequent submission for publication by deadline
- Sponsor support letter must be received no later than the April 8th deadline
- All required documents must be PDFs
Contact Miguel Ocque at (781) 434-7314 or email@example.com