The Retina Society Fellowship Research Award and The Raymond R. Margherio Award
Deadline: May 1, 2021
Current Clinical Fellows of active members of the Retina Society, including those graduating in June 2021, may submit an abstract and manuscript to be considered for either The Retina Society Fellowship Research Award or The Raymond R. Margherio Award for the 2021 Annual Meeting.
The Fellowship Awards are given to one or more Clinical Fellows for outstanding original work in any aspect of vitreoretinal disease including in the clinical, translational, or basic sciences. The research project should represent work conducted during their current clinical vitreoretinal fellowship.
In addition to an abstract that must be submitted by the May 1, 2021 deadline, applications require a completed manuscript (formatted for journal submission), CV, and letter from Retinal Society sponsor member (submitted no later than May 1, 2021).
All submissions will be evaluated by the Awards Committee for both prizes and whose decision will be final.
- Applicant must be a clinical fellow of an active member
- Applicant must be the presenting/senior author on the abstract
- Sponsoring Society member must be in attendance at the meeting
- Original research work to have been completed during the current clinical VR fellowship
- Applicant is responsible for obtaining the sponsoring Society member’s letter of support
- All abstracts must be submitted through the on-line abstract submission system no later than May 1, 2021
- Manuscript style must be suitable for subsequent submission for publication
- Sponsor support letter must be received no later than May 1, 2021
- All required documents must be PDFs
Contact Judith Cerone Keenan at (617) 227-8767 or Judy@Retinasociety.org